- March 24, 2023
- By: Verger Group
- in: News
- SASO released a separate technical regulation for Leather Products (TR No. MA-179-21-09-03) in Umm Al Qura newspaper no. 4890 on 9th July 2021.
- It was segregated from technical regulation of Shoes and Leather (EM-177-20-07-02)
- Moreover, the name of technical regulation for Shoes and Leather was revised with technical regulation of Footwear and their Accessories with same reference number (02-07-20-177)
This regulation covers all natural as well as synthetic leather products or combination of two; however, few exceptions are there:
- Footwear that are under the scope of TR Footwear and their Accessories.
- Animal hides, as it is a raw material not a final product.
The list of HS codes given under this technical regulation:
To download the regulation, click here: TR-Leather Product
VERGER is accredited by SASO to issue a Product Certificate of Conformity for a large scope of products exported to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
To confirm if your product(s) requires certification or to request a quotation, please contact us.
Post a Comment